Search engine optimisation aims to improve the rankings of your website in the search engine results pages, for a broad set of relevant keywords.
Your website should attract ‘organic’ search engine visitors who are looking for the product, service, or information the website provides.
‘Organic’ website traffic is visitor traffic that arrives at a website having first searched for information in a search engine (such as Google) using a keyword phrase.
1. SEO Which Focuses on Your Business
Our priority is attracting website visitors who are already looking for the type of product or service you offer.
We achieve this by:
- Understanding the product/service your website is promoting; and then
- Matching this product/service with how people are ALREADY searching online (by researching and evaluating existing search volumes).
2. We Help You Use SEO-friendly Keywords - Wisely
There's no point attracting visitors to your website who aren't looking for what you offer.
We integrate the right keywords into your website to help the search engines ‘see’ it in the way you want.
We discourage using words that may increase your visitor numbers without a corresponding expectation of increasing your business.
3. You Maintain Control of Your Online Marketing
We focus on ‘on page’ SEO so you maintain control over the content of your website, and can effect changes to your website quickly. You aren’t at the mercy of ‘third party’ websites to implement inbound links.
By making your website content the first priority, we push for a faster impact on your website traffic, and a better return on your efforts.
When your website is 'in order' we look at ‘off page’ factors like inbound link building and external blog post writing.
The Nitty-Gritty of Our SEO Service
We use 'considered' marketing experience, a bunch of great online research tools, and then apply our 'grey matter' to optimise your website.
We use common-sense, legitimate, SEO techniques, and plenty of imagination, to help your website gain the attention of your target market.
Our SEO service will:
- Review your current online status;
- Implement tools to help measure your online performance;
- Conduct a keyword analysis of existing search behaviours and find the best words for your business and industry;
- Structure your website to reflect how people are actually searching;
- Rewrite your website content to include the best, optimised, text; and
- Create a minimum number of links from external websites to kickstart your traffic.
Self-Assess the Cost of SEO for Your Website.
Because every website is unique and because we consider each website individually, we don't offer "SEO Packages".
BUT... we can give you access to our online tool that can estimate how much it will cost to do the 'first round' of SEO on your website.