A few business digital marketing ideas that are simple to implement:
- Get a Google Account (and a Gmail email address)
- Create a page for your business in Google +
- Make sure every page of your website has a unique Page Title and Page Description. Include ‘what you do’ and ‘where you do it’. This is even more important than including your business name.
- Create a Google Map, with your business location clearly marked, and add it to your ‘Contact’ page.
- Mention your town, suburb… and even neighbouring suburbs… as often as you can on every website page. Importantly, mention your actual suburb at least twice per page.