If you don’t track how many people visit your website, you can’t verify the benefit of your online marketing efforts.
Some of the first things you’ll want to know are:
- the number of visits;
- where visitors came from;
- how long they stayed;
- how many pages they visited;
- which pages they visited;
- which links they clicked; and the all important…
- how many turned into a conversion.
Install an analytical tool on your website such as Google Analytics and immediately start tracking website traffic.